Compact, rugged & versatile, the broad throw Tota-light is a Lowel time honored favorite. It can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame & diffusion as a soft key, fill, or backlight.
With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth & even background light, or point it toward the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota is also widely used for photographic copy work.
Multi-use, tungsten halogen source.
Adjustable reflecting doors can illuminate four walls evenly from a corner or compensate for light fall-off on vertical surfaces lit from above or below.
- Watts: 750 & 500 at 120v, 800 at 220/240v.
- 360º constant tension no-yoke tilting. Large, cool knobs.
- Closes compactly for storage & travel.
- Never operate with doors closed beyond notched safety stop.
- Protective front screen must always be used.